IUS ADVOCATS offers comprehensive legal advice to our clients in all matters related to Civil Law, among which we can relate:
– Right of leases. Negotiation and drafting of housing, business or industrial lease contracts. Lawsuit for eviction due to non-payment of rent, claims for income and similar amounts. Resolution of old rent contracts. Income update, etc.
– Real rights. We advise on the existence of roads, rights of way. Interposition of verbal judgments to recover possession, or to stop a new work. Lawsuit for the establishment of servitudes or declaration of their non-existence. Advice on the granting of deeds of sale, mortgage constitution as well as any other real right.
– Right of inheritance. Advice on inheritance division issues. Valuations of goods. Life annuity contracts. Food contracts in exchange for services.
– Amount claims. Executive, warning, exchange, ordinary, verbal.
– Processing of deeds in the Property Registry.